Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doghouse Garden

This is what I know about the Doghouse Garden....

The doghouse was built by my son when he was "in the doghouse" for misbehaving.

He didn't see the need for right angles or levels.

A dog will not step paw into the doghouse unless I throw a treat in there.

The garden is mostly shade.

I have planted many, many plants in the doghouse garden.

Sometimes, I forget to water... the plants, not the dog.










This (among many other things) is what I don't know about the doghouse garden.

Is the tall plant to the left of the doghouse door in picture 1 a weed?

Is the plant behind the hostas in picture 2 a weed?

How do you train a dog to use a doghouse?

2 comments:

Lesa said...

When the doghouse is air-conditioned, and stocked with treats and doting humans, your dog will probably enter most willingly!

cynthia said...

The tall spiky thing behind your lovely hostas is some kind of lilly thing, it will eventually get a flower--nothing showy. I have them in the woods at home. The tall stuff growing up next to the dog house is weeds and I would pull them if I was you because they will spread.