Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weed 3.7 - Technology in the Garden

This is what I know about my favorite technology.

He is a Roomba vacuuming robot.

His name is Buster.

I would rather spend 30 awe-struck minutes watching him vacuum a room instead of spending 10 minutes vacuuming the room myself.

It's thrilling when he disappears to clean under the couch.

He has the cutest beep patterns!

He scares the cat and the dog.

He moonlights as a spirograph artist.



This (and many other things) is what I don't know about my favorite technology.

Is the plant behind Buster and the troll a weed?

Will they ever invent a weed detecting/pulling robot?








4 comments:

James said...

that's funny that you own a roomba.

i didn't know they doubled as spirographs.

Debcascades said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debcascades said...

Love the birdbath!

Tara said...

They're all weeds, but weeds have their own appeal. Especially when they grow really large.